bottleneck
Choose style:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Almond+ / wifi frequently crash and restart
« Last post by ElricX on September 14, 2020, 08:18:55 pm »
I have a wonderful Almond + router and I am very satisfied with it EXCEPT that the WiFi has been crashing frequently for some time. I noticed this because my Google Nest hub which is in the living room displays a network error at this time and about 30 seconds later the wifi comes back functional. The problem is for the 2.4 and 5 GHz band. I attempted a factory reset of the router without success.

I looked in the log files and for me it is incomprehensible!

After a look in the router log I have see some message about wifi service restarted and DNS rebind attack. I don't know if these 2 message are linked.

My router is:

Router Model Almond +
Firmware Version AP2-R093-L009-W016-ZW016-ZB005
Kernel Version 2.6.36
Local Time Mon Sep 14 18:46:45 2020

Thank a lot for your help!
Almond+ / Getting OPKG, NodeJS, Homebridge-Almond
« Last post by colemangus on September 12, 2020, 02:22:50 pm »
I’m running into the fact that the OPKG repo is down, and there is no mirror (as far as I know), OpenSSH is outdated and requires me to re-enable outdated, insecure protocols. I can get NPM on there as I can’t find a working source for this architecture cutfullprice, and I don't see an easy way to update busybox.
If I could get progress with any of these topics, I could likely get Homebridge-Almond to work.
Anyone that can give me instructions on how to achieve this?
Almond+ / Are LAN ports still active with WIFI disabled?
« Last post by Thirstymate on August 14, 2020, 03:57:29 pm »
I finally decided to give up trying to keep my Almond + limping along soI am upgrading my wireless network next week to a Mesh network and would still like to use the LAN ports on the Almond + with the WIFI portion disabled.  I wanted to be sure that if I take a network cable from the new Mesh router and plug into one of the open LAN ports on the Almond +, they will remain active after I disable WIFI on the Almond +?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
Almond+ / SALUS FC600 Fan Coil thermostat
« Last post by taljance on August 08, 2020, 10:36:18 am »
Hello, anybody tried to use SALUS FC600 Fan Coil thermostat on Almond+?
As I thermostats that are listed on page all is out of stock (For EU market)

Thank you in advance.
Almond+ / Re: External storage incorrect file size (large files)
« Last post by rn777 on August 04, 2020, 03:25:55 am »
I have a similar problem.
Almond+ / Re: Using the Almond Plus as a second router
« Last post by madmartian on July 13, 2020, 12:24:16 am »
Here is possibly a better way of explaining my setup and what I am trying to accomplish:

The goal:
1. Primary modem/router: Arris SBG7600AC2. Setup with static IP with all connected devices setup with static IPs. I already have this setup.
2. Secondary router: Securifi Almond Plus. Setup with DHCP to assign IPs to devices that do not support static IP as well as guest devices (since I don't want to make guests setup their phones with static IP). I already have this setup.
3. Devices connected to the secondary router need to be reachable from a computer connected to the primary router. This is not yet working.

What do I need to do to the two routers to make step #3 work?
Almond+ / Using the Almond Plus as a second router
« Last post by madmartian on July 12, 2020, 09:54:50 pm »
I have a main modem/router with DHCP turned OFF and several cameras with static IPs connected to it. My goal is to take my Almond Plus and connect to the network to allow for a few devices that cannot set a static IP to connect to. But how do I do this in a way that allows me to access those devices from the main network (a computer plugged into the main router, not the Almond Plus)? Currently devices connected to the Almond + can access the internet, but I cannot access the devices via a browser on a machine on the main network. I can't even access the Almond+ itself from the main network, even though it has a static IP on the main network.
Almond 3S / Re: Forwarding
« Last post by fillibar on June 25, 2020, 09:41:58 am »
If you go to the particular network device in the app (Devices icon at bottom, then Network Devices which is the right tab at top), select the ... option for the device you are looking to set Port Forwarding for. There will be an option for Port Forwarding below... about 5 item from the top (just below Set IP). Select the > to the right of it to configure your Port Forwarding for that device.

You must have the device set for a Static IP before doing this (it will give you a message if not).
Almond 3S / Forwarding
« Last post by skitt on June 17, 2020, 03:59:01 am »
On the A3S web administration, the “Forwarding” block shows “Accessible only from Almond App”, which I’m guessing means the Android or iOS app. However, on the Android app, I can’t find a way to set forwarding up...

How are we supposed to set up port forwarding on the A3S? I’d really like to be able to do this in the same way as on the A+...
Almond 2015 / Re: Almond was reset and now touch screen stopped working
« Last post by deljo_agtor on June 05, 2020, 02:01:27 pm »
Thanks Ashok. Left it turned off overnight and nothing still. I will contact your support team.

Have you received a fix for this?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 14 queries.