Choose style:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Almond+ / Problems during initialization - help diagnosing with serial console
« Last post by coltrane on October 20, 2018, 07:18:49 pm »
Hi,

Today I needed to turn my Almond+ off, I used the touch screen interface to send the shutdown command.

It got stuck for several minutes and didn't turn off. I waited for additional 30 minutes and it was still on. So I unplugged the AC adapter.

Now, when I turn it on again it won't go past the Securifi logo.

I already tried to hardware reset the router with it turned off, turned on, and during boot up process, and also tried pressing the hardware reset button for 3 seconds several times while turning on the router, as suggested on: https://forum.securifi.com/index.php?topic=2700.0

Then I got a USB to serial adapter, opened the device and was able to connect via terminal. It's possible to see the boot process, login and execute commands on the shell.

The problem is I have no idea on how to diagnose the problem. Any ideas? I really like the device and would like to keep using it.

The boot output is at the link below, maybe it can give some insight. But it seems pretty normal:

https://pastebin.com/Eae93SMD

Thank you very much for your help!
Almond 3S / Re: Almond 3S: A Step Backwards?
« Last post by Ashok on October 19, 2018, 01:05:23 pm »
@ macnmod1,

Please reach our support team at support@securifi.com, might have to replace the unit.
« Last post by macnmod1 on October 19, 2018, 11:22:08 am »
I locked up again last night.  I uploaded logs to the cloud.  This is getting old, quick.  5Ghz is nearly unusable. 
Almond+ / Re: Nest or Ecobee Thermostat?
« Last post by Katy1989 on October 18, 2018, 03:39:13 am »

I use Ecobee it is very good thermostats.
I guess you need to read the review on them. They helped me a lot when choosing.
Good luck
« Last post by macnmod1 on October 17, 2018, 10:50:10 am »
The four lockups that I have experienced occurred when I was away from home, at work.  I was unable to complete a remote restart via connect.securifi.com.  When directly connected to my modem, I'm gettin 145-150Mbps down and 4.5-5Mbps up.  On 5Ghz I'm getting like 38-45Mbps down and 2Mbps up.  This is with no other devices online.   By the way, the number of security requirements to log in/post are a tad ridiculous.
Almond+ / Re: Almond+ Firmware AP2-R093
« Last post by BrownChiLD on October 16, 2018, 11:30:54 pm »
Glad to see you guys are continuing to develop and push updates, though I wish it were more frequent.

I will update later this week and try to provide feedback.

For now, where can i find the CHANGE LOGS for the new update R093? Im coming from R090

Almond+ / Epson L360 Printer and Scanner Support?
« Last post by BrownChiLD on October 16, 2018, 10:35:32 pm »
Hi guys

Been a long time ALMOND fan and customer .

I was wondering if it was possible to connect an EPSON L360 Printer+scanner unit to the Router in order to share it Printing and scanning capability over the network

can you confirm?

Regards

TJ
« Last post by Ashok on October 14, 2018, 08:18:41 pm »
@ macnmod1,

Let us know a bit more about when it gets locked up and possible to replicate it. How much speed are we getting wired and 5 GHz, is that with multiple clients?
« Last post by macnmod1 on October 14, 2018, 07:46:08 pm »
Mine 3S has locked up 4 times as well.  Also, I'm getting crap speed through 5ghz WiFi, perfect when connected directly to modem.
Almond+ / Re: iOS 12: HomeKit and/or Siri Shortcuts integration?
« Last post by canman007 on October 12, 2018, 03:29:04 pm »
 8)
Adding my vote.
I'm currently trying homebridge which mostly works, however native, Securifi supported integration would be great.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 11 queries.