bottleneck
Choose style:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Home automation / New zigbee/zwave security camera
« Last post by engr.jpc on Today at 08:05:12 pm »
Found this new zigbee/zwave security camera... it looks good.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/lightcam-smart-lightbulb-security-camera-home-light#/
Home automation / Re: Siri and Homekit support using Homebridge
« Last post by Ae_g on Today at 02:34:41 am »
Would love getting some more guidance in this!
Almond and Almond A1A / Re: Wirelss now does not work upstairs
« Last post by Ashok on February 23, 2018, 11:19:04 pm »
@ yenweh,

Try to do a sequential power cycle and check the performance.
Almond and Almond A1A / Wirelss now does not work upstairs
« Last post by yenweh on February 23, 2018, 09:56:05 am »
My router and modem are upstairs. I set up my Almond downstairs to extend wifi, and it works downstairs. But now I cannot connect to the internet upstairs at all, even when i am right nest to my asus wifi router. What am I doing wrong. Super frustrated. Thank you for any help.
Almond 3 / Re: Almond 3 Firmware AL3-R024 is out
« Last post by Rod on February 22, 2018, 08:42:28 pm »
Droping connection to the satellite units, also white screen very often during tge day.
Almond 3 / Re: Almond 3 locks up with blank white screen
« Last post by Rod on February 22, 2018, 08:41:25 pm »
Any solution for this problem? I am experiencing the same issue plus drop signals 5 to 6 times a day. Really annoying. All start happening after the latest update.
Almond 3 / Re: Disable Amazon Echo when I'm away
« Last post by n0esc on February 22, 2018, 04:39:41 am »
If you want it completely disabled then you could do this using a Peanut plug and a ruleset using either armed or presence based that turns the plug off in those states.  No power to the Echo while you aren't home. 

Peanut plug / Firmware file available?
« Last post by Apmon on February 21, 2018, 04:05:38 pm »
I currently have a peanut plug and would like to get more in the future. It does currently work well as an on/off switch but it doesn't report the power usage. If I understand correctly that is because it requires a firmware update for this feature to work. However, I don't have an Almond hub (and don't intend to get one) and instead connect to it through a ConBee zigbee hub.

Is it possible to get the latest firmware file for the peanut plug to be able to update it through the OTA update functionality of my ConBee?
Almond 3 / Re: Almond 3 Firmware AL3-R024 is out
« Last post by Larslundsorensen on February 21, 2018, 10:26:31 am »
Having a problem with the clock on my A3 after Firmware upgrade.

My Almond3 have started to spontaneous unsyncronize with the NTP clock. There is no regular pattern when the time-offset happens and it is typically only 1 of the 3 A3-units that I have, that cannot keep the time.
And today when I press synchronize it displays a time that is 1 hour behind the real time here in Denmark. Before the upgrade it always displayed the correct time.
The problem started after the latest FIrmware update.

Should I reset to factory settings?

Kind regards,

Lars
Almond 3 / Re: Public IP Access from Internal Network
« Last post by mparadis on February 21, 2018, 07:42:09 am »
I'll just say that some ISPs have this limited as well. So you may need to check with them.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 12 queries.

bottleneck