bottleneck
Choose style:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Home automation / Re: Irrigatoin or Sprinkler controller support?
« Last post by fillibar on June 20, 2018, 10:28:17 am »
Maybe, but I would be more interested in a device that could control a bunch (6+) relays, like an irrigation system handles, with my Almond system.
Almond 3 / Re: (Name) has been breached
« Last post by Ashok on June 20, 2018, 09:15:47 am »
@ Evan,

Please be assured, you would receive the breach message, even when you lose the internet connection from the modem itself and this is exactly what happened in your scenario. We are working on improving the support to provide a detailed message.

On the other hand, please ignore "Alarm! Calling monitoring station" message and let us know what is the app version you are using?
Almond+ / Re: CUJO Firewall
« Last post by Ashok on June 20, 2018, 08:51:43 am »
@ tstalzer,

Ensure that the Almond+ is being used as your primary router and limit the IP address to only one, which should be provided only to the Cujo firewall then configure it accordingly.
Home automation / Re: Irrigatoin or Sprinkler controller support?
« Last post by scroder on June 20, 2018, 01:06:41 am »
Just get a Rachio. Saves me a ton of water a year with its smart features and I can tell Alexa to water a certain zone if it needs a little water. Super easy.
Almond 3 / Re: New to zwave and confused on setup
« Last post by drocfrosh on June 19, 2018, 08:28:19 pm »
Solved for anyone that uses this dongle. The dongle instructions say to link without USB connection. Thanks to the help on securifi, the dongle MUST be attached to the almond. Worked first try. My door now unlocks  when I'm back on wifi and locks when I'm off.
Almond 3 / (Name) has been breached
« Last post by Evan on June 19, 2018, 06:16:09 pm »
We have two A3s setup in a mesh network that we use for wifi and smart devices. We do not use it as an alarm and do not have door sensors or anything.

Back when armed/disarmed was away/home, I had setup rules so that the system would detect when we were home and away based on cell phone connection. We haven’t removed those rules since the switch to armed/disarmed, so our system still switches automatically.

Well, we’re on vacation now and I received an alert that my Nest products were offline, so I opened my Almond app to see if it was just Nest or everything. Upon doing so, I saw a message that says “Alarm! Calling monitoring station” and an event of “[Name] has been breached.” with a time that coincides with when the Nests went offline. See attached.

I have no idea what is going on. Any insight? This is kind of frustrating to happen while we’re away.

Thanks.
Almond 3 / Re: New to zwave and confused on setup
« Last post by Ashok on June 19, 2018, 09:48:37 am »
@ drocfrosh,

We would surely get a confirmation, whenever, any sensor is added and that can be found under "Connected Sensors". If the sensor is not being added then please do the removal process once.

--> Tap on Add Sensor--> Remove (Single remove only)

--> Follow the removal process on the Door lock.

If everything goes well, we should receive the message "Unknown sensor removed" only then, we can add it back and then proceed with the user codes via LCD UI.
Almond 3 / New to zwave and confused on setup
« Last post by drocfrosh on June 18, 2018, 09:40:37 pm »
I bought an Aeotec stick gen 5 per securifis recommendation as the securifi dongle is out of stock. I also bought the kwikset 914 deadbolt. I spent about 30 mins trying to link tonight and failed. Before I dismantle and try again another day I'd like to know what I did wrong. When I thought everything was linked the door would not let me program codes so I think I may have been close.

My questions
1) I plug in the USB into the almond 3 and the USB lights up. I see zwave USB when I am under add device. After the lock and USB are linked how do I access the lock as a device?

2) When I think they linked, is there a way to check? I did not see an update on the almond screen or my almond app

Almond+ / CUJO Firewall
« Last post by tstalzer on June 18, 2018, 08:35:46 pm »
I have an Almond+ connected to a CUJO firewall, and the CUJO is not filtering the WIFI traffic on the Almond device.
Does anyone know why this may be?

Almond+ / Re: Private Internet Access VPN
« Last post by geek.guam on June 17, 2018, 07:52:21 pm »
Bump. I too would like PIA VPN capability.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 13 queries.

bottleneck