Choose style:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Almond 3S / Re: Unable to access local / web interface on Almond 3S
« Last post by Ashok on Today at 08:14:40 am »
@ AGuardUser,

Web UI gets disabled, everytime the Almond 3S is rebooted or when it gets Armed and Disarmed. Hence, before accessing the Web UI, please ensure that the Web UI is enabled and then access it. And also, check if the Almond 3S is in Bridge mode or Wireless WAN mode.
Almond 3S / Re: Unable to access local / web interface on Almond 3S
« Last post by AGuardUser on Today at 12:51:57 am »
@Tokyo Did you ever get this to work?  I believe I'm having the same problem in Range Extender mode...
Almond 3S / Re: How to Port Forward multiple ports to one device?
« Last post by fillibar on October 22, 2018, 05:11:03 pm »
At present it does not allow for this. The best you can do is make a range that covers the entire set needed.
Almond 3S / How to Port Forward multiple ports to one device?
« Last post by pdxsk8r on October 22, 2018, 01:11:28 am »
I need to forward multiple non-contiguous port numbers to one device, i.e. 6000 and 32000.  Now that the Port Forwarding setup is only available in the mobile app, it does not seem to allow non-contiguous options.  Does anyone know a way to make this work?

Almond 3S / Re: [Network] has been breached
« Last post by pdxsk8r on October 22, 2018, 01:02:34 am »
Mozleron,

I have been getting "breached" notifications about every other day.  Apparently the team is looking into it. 
Almond 3 / Re: Almond 3 locks up with blank white screen
« Last post by grouter on October 21, 2018, 05:37:08 am »
Same issue here with the primary unit locking up. I finally but the bullet and reset the devices and made a secondary the primary and it seems okay so far, though I have had loss of Internet response a few times. I left the old primary offline for now.
Almond+ / Problems during initialization - help diagnosing with serial console
« Last post by coltrane on October 20, 2018, 07:18:49 pm »
Hi,

Today I needed to turn my Almond+ off, I used the touch screen interface to send the shutdown command.

It got stuck for several minutes and didn't turn off. I waited for additional 30 minutes and it was still on. So I unplugged the AC adapter.

Now, when I turn it on again it won't go past the Securifi logo.

I already tried to hardware reset the router with it turned off, turned on, and during boot up process, and also tried pressing the hardware reset button for 3 seconds several times while turning on the router, as suggested on: https://forum.securifi.com/index.php?topic=2700.0

Then I got a USB to serial adapter, opened the device and was able to connect via terminal. It's possible to see the boot process, login and execute commands on the shell.

The problem is I have no idea on how to diagnose the problem. Any ideas? I really like the device and would like to keep using it.

The boot output is at the link below, maybe it can give some insight. But it seems pretty normal:

https://pastebin.com/Eae93SMD

Thank you very much for your help!
Almond 3S / Re: Almond 3S: A Step Backwards?
« Last post by Ashok on October 19, 2018, 01:05:23 pm »
@ macnmod1,

Please reach our support team at support@securifi.com, might have to replace the unit.
Almond 3S / Re: Almond 3S: A Step Backwards?
« Last post by macnmod1 on October 19, 2018, 11:22:08 am »
I locked up again last night.  I uploaded logs to the cloud.  This is getting old, quick.  5Ghz is nearly unusable. 
Almond+ / Re: Nest or Ecobee Thermostat?
« Last post by Katy1989 on October 18, 2018, 03:39:13 am »

I use Ecobee it is very good thermostats.
I guess you need to read the review on them. They helped me a lot when choosing.
Good luck
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 13 queries.