Choose style:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
Almond 3S / Weiser Smartcode
« Last post by gwads on January 17, 2021, 12:25:24 pm »
I had 2 kwikset 914  locks which worded fine with my 3S but one broke and i couldn't find the exact same model so I picked up the Weiser smartcode zigbee which physically is identical but it will only connect as an unsupported device.  is there any manual way of getting this lock recognised?
Almond+ / Re: Almond+ Firmware AP2-R093
« Last post by quintilio on January 15, 2021, 01:28:12 pm »
I'm very sad about this router.
The hardware is still good, but We can' t receive update, the wifi does not work fine.
The only way is update to a new version of kamikaze or other openwrt version, but nobody posted a compatible version on this forum.
What do you think about that?
Thanks
Q.
Almond and Almond A1A / Re: No Option to Change Channel on Almond/Wifi AP
« Last post by Ashok on December 14, 2020, 11:28:50 am »
@ Curmudgeon10,

Disable the AP mode, so it reverts back to Router and allows you to change the channel then put it back in AP mode.
Almond and Almond A1A / No Option to Change Channel on Almond/Wifi AP
« Last post by Curmudgeon10 on December 08, 2020, 02:39:09 pm »
There's a PDF out there on the net showing an Almond pub with instructions on how to change the channel: go to Wifi settings, hit "Change" and select a different channel.

Problem: my Almond (just purchased via Amazon ten days ago, so I assume it is an "Almond 3" ??), does not show a "Change" button in Wifi settings.  The channel is shown as Channel 7, and is "greyed out."

So how do I change the channel?
Got a response. Because they could not find any order for the original fan (I did not include any order information, although those fields are optional) they are unable to help me.
9apps cartoonhd
Almond+ / Re: Almond+ IPv6?
« Last post by ThomasBartels on December 06, 2020, 11:45:04 am »
For those of us who are a bit nervous about mucking with config files in a router, is there any update about sarms for sale and when a firmware update will allow this to "just work" ?  I'd love to just have an "enable ipv6 on my network" checkbox, and automatically get an ipv6 IP address for my router and all (compatible) connected devices.
i think there would be an update that would be useful for us and it would be the problem solving thing. I'd also love to just have an "enable ipv6 on my network" checkbox.
Introduce yourself / Hello 👋
« Last post by welborn68 on December 03, 2020, 11:20:30 pm »
I'm new. From Tx. I'm having issues with peanut plug and using my android phone to work it. I don't know if this is possible and is there any apps :o
General Discussion / The strength of the Almond
« Last post by anwar.shiekh on November 23, 2020, 11:27:28 am »
I feel the main strength of the Almond lies in its screen, but that it was wasted to use it just for configuration. Since the screen and lighting have very long life in principle (the A1A problem aside) it should default to showing the local weather 24/7 where there is still also room to include a local clock feature. The Almond 3 having a speaker could include an alarm clock feature.

An opportunity missed perhaps.
Peanut plug / House voltage display
« Last post by anwar.shiekh on November 22, 2020, 11:02:22 am »
One thing that would be very nice would be a way to display the house voltage full screen from a peanut plug on the Almond in the manner of the time or weather so one could monitor the voltage at the desk.

I already have one Almond showing the time and another showing the weather; a third showing the house voltage would make for an impressive desk setup.
Almond 3 / Almond 3 screen size
« Last post by anwar.shiekh on November 18, 2020, 09:47:47 pm »
The Almond 3 has a screen shroud, which makes me wonder if a larger screen was initially planned.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 17 queries.

bottleneck