Choose style:

Author Topic: Complete Router Lockup  (Read 4213 times)

Offline beingageek

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Complete Router Lockup
« on: August 05, 2014, 09:26:23 pm »
Hi All,

Just got my Almond+, love the interface and router so far. I unfortunately am having some weird behavior. The router so far has completely locked up on me twice. Touchscreen and web gui completely unresponsive and it drops all device connections. I unplug it and have to wait about a minute or so before I plug it back in for it to successfully boot back up. Is this something that you guys are investigating and planning on fixing in an upcoming software update?

LGNilsson

Re: Complete Router Lockup
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 10:04:09 pm »
That's not good news, but we have a new firmware that we're expecting today (Wednesday), so can you please hold on for that to see if it solves the problem?
We haven't seen any issues like this during our months of testing, but it's possible that something has gone wrong with your unit.

Offline tristin

• Backer
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 10:18:28 pm »
I'm having what appears to be the same problem. My router worked flawlessly for two days, then it suddenly locked up today. Unplugging it for a minute helped, but then it did it again. It has now done it 4 times, and I've given up on it until the new firmware arrives. Fingers crossed that the update fixes my problem. I'll also try a factory reset to make sure it wasn't one of the settings I changed.

Offline tristin

• Backer
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 12:59:04 am »
...and, unfortunately, the problem persists after a factory reset and upgrading to the new firmware. Looks like mine is broken.  :'(

LGNilsson

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2014, 03:13:16 am »
Please email support@securifi.com and we'll investigate this.

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 20 queries.