Choose style:

Author Topic: Access IP Cameras  (Read 5187 times)

Offline Ryan

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Access IP Cameras
« on: August 30, 2013, 11:41:31 am »
I woudl love to access and control my Foscam IP cameras from the Almond + and the Mobile app, giving me an all in one home automation solution.

LGNilsson

Re: Access IP Cameras
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 03:02:40 pm »
We're looking at IP camera support and we are actually testing some Foscam models, so we'll see how we get on with that. It's not a feature that'll be guaranteed at launch though.

Offline pete

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 02:30:21 pm »
It would be nice to see this feature.

Yup here see a huge difference in my serially connected 200Mhz CPU very simple display touchscreens relating to much pixelation and "slowness" of stream. What is nice though is that I touch the smaller CCTV video and it enlarges to the size of the screen which provides a better view.

With another similiar IP connected touchscreen; the streaming is very good.  The embedded controller actally just provides the links (it has no display) to the connected touchscreen which works really well.

My mobile configurations utilize tiny pixel sized multiple window video motion screens which work well as the pixel sizes are very small.

I currently utilize automation events to trigger multiple "recording" of video events.  IE: a package delivery / doorbell event triggers multiple stills or/and video of said event.
[img width= height= alt=" width="250" height="52" class="bbc_img resized]http://forum.securifi.com/Themes/Firox_multicolor_by_SMFSimple/images/logo.png[/img]
Pete
Lockport, IL  USA

Offline Blueiris8

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 09:29:19 am »
Has support for IP cameras been finalized yet or is it on the roadmap?

LGNilsson

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 10:17:46 am »
Not yet, no. Most of these things will be sorted out once we've shipped all the Kickstarter units.

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 20 queries.

bottleneck