bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Can't connect my 2gig CT100 thermostats  (Read 6249 times)

Offline loon3

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Can't connect my 2gig CT100 thermostats
« on: August 29, 2014, 06:58:50 pm »
I was very excited to get my new Almond+ setup with my CT100 thermostats.  I put the thermostats in no problem, tested them manually and all is good.  Very simple operation as they're for my base board heater so its the simplest install possible.

I paired the first thermostat with the Almond+ and everything looked fine.  I was able to change the mode to HEAT but when I tried setting the temperature the scroll bar on the desktop interface would just jump back to the low side and nothing would happen.  So I tried resetting the thermostat and relinking and I haven't been able to relink the thermostat.  I've tried every combination of rebooting the Almond+ and resetting the thermostat but I can't get them to speak to each other.  I also can't seem to turn off the link on the thermostat even when the router is turned off.  Just for kicks I tried the other thermostat and it was able to pair but I had the same issue of not being able to set the temperature.

Hopefully I'm just missing some major step.  Can anyone help???

LGNilsson

Re: Can't connect my 2gig CT100 thermostats
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 04:23:35 am »
How did you remove the thermostat? If you did it in Connected Sensors, then you simply removed it from the Almond+, but you didn't reset the thermostat.

Go into Add Sensor, tap on Remove and then join the thermostat and it'll reset. Then Add and join the thermostat again and it'll connect.

The sliders are a bit odd, but it's actually the thermostat that controls them and it'll jump, but then it should go to the correct temperature. We've change the UI in the most recent version of the Android app and we're working on doing the same for the other UI's.

Offline loon3

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Can't connect my 2gig CT100 thermostats
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 07:08:11 pm »
Ahhh, that makes much more sense.

I now have both thermostats hooked back up to the Almond+ but I still can't seem to change the set temperature for the heat although I just found this thread (http://forum.securifi.com/index.php/topic,2123.0.html) so it seems like others are having the same issue.

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 17 queries.

bottleneck