bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Enerwave ZW20RM  (Read 8699 times)

Offline mobelos

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Enerwave ZW20RM
« on: February 08, 2015, 02:17:59 pm »
Tested the Enerwave ZW20RM as I ordered 4 for my house.  Got two installed and paired with ease.  They work as binary switches but the monitoring only updates once and then does not report anything new. Same issue as I have with another power monitoring device I have paired.  Loving everything so far and am getting excited to have all the features available in the apps as well as the on screen os.  I have a lot of sensors that work but all features are not viewable except on the A+ itself.  Very excited for the iris garage door sensor to be woking. Cheers.

LGNilsson

Re: Enerwave ZW20RM
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 08:51:01 am »
Got one sitting next to me in the office. I'm going to get it sent off to our team in India so they can make sure it works properly. I'm not sure why the energy monitoring isn't working properly with these, as it works with all the plug-in type devices properly.
We got a ton of updates in the new apps which I hope will be out either this week or next week alongside the new firmware.

Offline mobelos

• Backer
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 05:47:52 pm »
For some reason all my devices with power monitoring are acting in this way.  Could it be because the one is not working all area cting the same?  Just a thought.  I bought this outlet because you said they were working properly.  I am not home at the moment but do you recommend anything.  Should I un-pair the  Aeon Labs DSC06106-ZWUS which was my first monitoring device?  Is there an easy way to reset the zwave portion of the router without having to add all the stuff back?  Thanks as per usual Lars.

LGNilsson

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 12:04:02 am »
No, this is something odd on our side, it should update properly.
I'm pretty sure I never said these were working properly, as I hadn't tested one until last month.
And the way the sensors update is on an individual basis, so they don't affect each other.
There's no way to reset the Z-Wave part of the Almond+ without having to reset and add all the sensors back.

Offline mobelos

• Backer
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 03:14:47 pm »
Thanks for the response. Sorry it wasn't you who said they were working. It was another forum member. I really appreciate all the help Lars. You have been great help. Im loving my a+ and have a good amount of sensors working almost all perfectly. My Yale door lock has been working great as well as my monoprice motion detector and smoke co2 detectors. Excited for the linear garage door to function and power monitoring to work. Loving the rules as they are woking well.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 12:18:11 pm by mobelos »

Offline Blueiris8

• Backer
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2015, 09:01:47 am »
I'm actually using 3 Enerwave ZW15RM in my house right now.  Apparently, one of them is pinging the almondplus 10-15 times a second, which is essentially blowing up the zwave server (they think it's because a TV is plugged into it).  Just thought I would mention incase you start seeing massive lag in the responsiveness of your zwave devices. 

Offline mobelos

• Backer
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2015, 09:57:21 am »
Is the power monitoring working properly for you?  Mine seem great so far but I only get a mw reading right when the device is paired.  Im thinking about removing and re-adding to see if either of the latest firmwares have fixed this.  I also have another switch by aeon that also works perfect just not the power monitoring.  Thanks for the heads up.

Offline Blueiris8

• Backer
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2015, 10:35:06 am »
The power monitoring is updating (one of them too frequently).  I still haven't gotten around to storing the power history, primarily because I'm not sure how...

Offline mobelos

• Backer
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2015, 02:33:15 pm »
Thats sorta good news.  Ill try and re-pair one to see if it reports properly.

Offline Blueiris8

• Backer
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2015, 04:05:28 pm »
Are you using r70as?  Before only 1 of my 3 devices reported power.  Now they all do.

Offline mobelos

• Backer
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2015, 09:40:51 pm »
Yeah Im on 70as.  Still seeing the same number as the second they paired.

Offline Blueiris8

• Backer
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2015, 10:16:26 pm »
Interesting.  You technically have a different model than me; 15A vs 20A, but I doubt that should matter.

Offline mobelos

• Backer
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2015, 05:07:19 pm »
So I finally had time to un-pair and re-pair all the outlets and they seem to be reporting properly now.  My aeon binary switch though still only reports when you use the button on the device.  Once you use the interface it won't report until you use the physical button again.  An odd phenomenon.  At least the Enerwave plugs are good now.  I'll keep everyone posted as to how well they continue there operation.  Loving the rules now 70as as the time is finally working and my motion sensor is working well with the cree bulbs.  Now I just need to find some dimmer switches for my hallways lighting and I can have motion activated lights everywhere I want them.  The cree bulbs for some reason are not working properly in my hallway lights as they flicker and hum at all settings I tried.

Offline mobelos

• Backer
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2015, 02:53:47 pm »
These outlets are functioning very well so far.  Love power monitoring.  They also appear to monitor the power of both outlets when I thought they would only monitor the on/off zwave port which is really awesome.  Great buy in my opinion. Especially as these are only $2 more than the 15 amp version.  A little overkill yes but to me having the outlet be able to run a 20 amp device anywhere they are is worth it.  I will be able to move my air conditioner now to almost any room in my house.

Page created in 0.437 seconds with 19 queries.