bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Can't pair any Zwave devices  (Read 2879 times)

Offline Wynn

• Peanut
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Can't pair any Zwave devices
« on: March 27, 2015, 06:56:16 pm »
1. As mentioned in a different thread, I had a Linear WD500Z-1 stop responding to any Zwave commands. So I deleted it from the A+ without going through the Remove step. Oops. Now I'm in a state where no amount of Add or Remove will have any effect.
2. I purchased a brand new light switch, GE 12724 (ZW3005) and this one also does not seem to do anything when trying to Add it.
3. Finally, I have an Aeotec Gen5 Mutlisensor that has a physical Zwave button. This also does nothing when the A+ is in either Add or Remove mode.

4. I was able to successfully pair the Zigbee Peanut plug.

At this point, no Zwave actions are happening. I can't pair any of the devices. I'm at a loss. I mentioned in another thread that my system log is spamming Segmentation fault errors, but I don't know if that is related to loss of Zwave functionality.

LGNilsson

Re: Can't pair any Zwave devices
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 01:34:13 am »
Please wait for this weeks firmware release, hopefully it'll solve all your problems. If not, then we'll have to see what might've gone wrong, failing my suggestion in the other thread doesn't work.

Offline Wynn

• Peanut
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Can't pair any Zwave devices
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 01:23:58 pm »
After the firmware update, I was able to pair my Aeotec Multisensor. Once I had a zwave device registered, the segementation faults stopped. Then I was able to pair my GE 12724 dimmer switch as expected.

I had called into tech support and did this while on the phone with the help desk. Logs have been uploaded and they will follow up with the dev team.

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 17 queries.

bottleneck