Choose style:

Author Topic: R73?  (Read 11363 times)

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: R73?
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2015, 09:03:09 am »
@ Neel737,

Yes, Lars is right I even got the confirmation from our team that Aeon Labs DSB09104-ZWUS - Z-Wave Smart Energy Meter works with R73, however, only through the LCD for now. I would say once we get a positive feedback at least from few users then we can update it on our compatibility list.

Offline Neel737

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2015, 02:27:40 am »
@ Neel737,

Yes, Lars is right I even got the confirmation from our team that Aeon Labs DSB09104-ZWUS - Z-Wave Smart Energy Meter works with R73, however, only through the LCD for now. I would say once we get a positive feedback at least from few users then we can update it on our compatibility list.

Dear @Ashok, Thanks for your response. That's a good start - hope that support for the energy meter will be in web UI pretty soon (personally I don't care about app or cloud support that much).

Although I'm no longer at Securifi, yes, there's a plan to add support for it and it was already in R073 and a couple of previous beta firmwares.

@Lars aka @TheLostSwede, thanks for your excellent service to the community. Wish your continued success in all your endeavors.

Unfortunately, even mostly as a lurker, I can sense (and hope that I am wrong) the declining state of the once enthusiastic community. Too bad for such a unique, consolidating, and powerful HW platform - simply because of the rudderless state of SW/FW development. Please take it as a constructive criticism from a well wishing backer. At least publish a CLEAR Road Map (if it publicly exists elsewhere, please pardon my ignorance) even without a deadline!  This will give us confidence to choose A+ as a platform even though it may be half baked at this moment. Once SmartThings releases the next device that supports basic HA functions locally as opposed to cloud I guess a lot of us will move on. But I would still like to stay with A+ simply because of its consolidating aspects - even though currently I use mostly Vera for my HA needs - and surely would like to retire it once A+ goes close to that level of functionality. Remember that the AC router race is heating up and A+ can differentiate itself by being a robust HA platform with at least Vera or ST level device support.

OK, enough mumbling :) - now the critic mode is OFF!
Best wishes to A+.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 02:50:55 am by Neel737 »

Offline engr.jpc

• Backer
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2015, 03:22:37 pm »
When can we expect R73? It's been two weeks when it was pulled.

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2015, 08:19:13 am »
@ engr.jpc,

Hopefully, if everything goes well which I am positive it would by end of this week, we may release it.

Offline KP4

• Backer
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2015, 06:15:57 am »
Keeping fingers crossed for R73 release... end of the week is here.

Amritendu

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2015, 10:55:24 am »
@KP4, latest version R076 has been released. Please refer to the release notes as posted by my colleague ASHOK for the changes/updates.

Offline KP4

• Backer
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2015, 11:09:26 am »
@KP4, latest version R076 has been released. Please refer to the release notes as posted by my colleague ASHOK for the changes/updates.
Thanks!!!  Missed the notification.

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 19 queries.