bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: List of supported sensors  (Read 55560 times)

LGNilsson

List of supported sensors
« on: February 07, 2014, 04:14:12 am »
The list has been moved to the Wiki.

You can find the list here http://wiki.securifi.com/index.php?title=List_of_compatible_sensors_-_Almond%2B_2014
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 11:14:58 pm by Lars »

Offline eldaria

• Kickstarter Developer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: List of supported sensors
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 04:37:01 am »
Nice, hopefully the list will grow huge. ;-)

A small suggestion is to make it a list or table style instead.
This would make it easier to find what you are looking for.

And as the list grows bigger, adding some kind of filter or sorting options would probably be a good idea.

LGNilsson

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 04:46:38 am »
It'll be shifted over the Wiki once it goes live, so no worries about finding stuff as the list grows.

Offline wstocker

• Backer
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 06:01:02 am »
Any idea on when you will announce pricing and availability on your in-house sensors?  I am really interested in acquiring a few Door/Window Sensors and some kind of Motion / Presence Detectors once I have my Almond+.  From the pictures I've seen of your Zigbee Door/Window Sensor, it looks really nice, hopefully it is cost-competitive or maybe even a value?  I have been enticed by the recently announced products from monoprice http://www.monoprice.com/Category?c_id=109&cp_id=10918&cs_id=1091804.

LGNilsson

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 06:29:49 am »
The sensors/devices we provided for the $499 level Kickstarter backers aren't actually made by us, but we're considering offering them for sale until we launch our own sensors/devices.
They would be competitively priced for sure, but not a bargain, since we're not controlling the full cost.
If this is something that would be of interest, then please let us know and we'll see what we can do.

Looking at the Monoprice link you provided, those look like Vision sensors, so they should all be supported already, including the lock, as we have a sample of that.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 06:33:47 am by Lars »

Offline wstocker

• Backer
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 06:43:28 am »
I was specifically referring to the products that look like they could be from http://www.wulian.cc/english/products/default.htm but are labelled as being Securifi on your tested sensor list.  If they [SZ-DWS02, SZ-PIR02] are around the monoprice [Vision] price in USD, I would rather buy them from you!

LGNilsson

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2014, 07:12:24 am »
I fully understood what you meant. Our devices are not made by Wulian, they're made by a Taiwanese company.
I've had a chat with our CEO and we're going to do some further investigation into how we can offer the sensors for sale. It's more of a logistics issue than anything else and something that shouldn't be too hard to solve, but it'll take a little bit of time.
The difference between the sensors we provided to the $499 level Kickstarter backers is that they're using ZigBee, whereas what Monoprice is offering are Z-Wave sensors.
If this all works out, we'll make an official announcement and we're going to do our best to offer as competitive pricing as we can.

Offline Automate

• Backer
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2014, 08:31:50 am »
Do you have plans to test any Kwikset locks?

LGNilsson

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2014, 10:09:21 am »
Yes, our software team has one, I'll check with them when they think we'll have support.

Offline cputoaster

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2014, 05:48:34 am »
Is there any plan to support / sell a 220v dimmer? Something like the Vision
ZL7101 but in 220v would be best... Or any of the Wulian products, like their WL-DS-A01 dimmer? There are no Wulian products on the compat list, is this because none were tested or do they not work?

LGNilsson

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2014, 07:17:58 am »
It's simply because we haven't tested them.
Everspring has 220V devices that work and we're adding support for more.

Offline Mike

• Backer
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2014, 04:58:31 am »
will the  secure SRT322 (thermostat) be supported in the near future?
It is mainly the temperature setting im interested in, the relay is controlled stand alone by default, which i would like to keep that way if possible.

LGNilsson

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2014, 07:17:01 am »
Any idea where we can buy one? As long as we can get hold of one, we can add support for it, but is it a popular product in Europe?
As far as I'm aware, not a lot of people have thermostats in Europe, but maybe that's changing, it's been a few years since I left.

Offline Mike

• Backer
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2014, 07:31:32 am »
In (northern) Europe it is very common to have a thermostat for central heating, not to be confused with HVAC-like systems in the US.
Actually, "smart" thermostats are quite the rage these days, as many energy suppliers push them to their customers.

This is one of the most easily available and affordable zwave thermostats here in europe to my knowledge, it claims to be suported by vera, fibaro, zipato but the 2 units can act without a controller as well.

I found this link on amazon:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Horstmann-NU0690401000-HRT4-ZW-Battery-Wireless/dp/B00CMZJ9DK/ref=pd_sxp_grid_pt_1_0/279-4437030-2726549
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 07:33:50 am by Mike »

LGNilsson

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2014, 09:22:55 am »
Ok, thanks, we'll try to get one in.

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 16 queries.

bottleneck