bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Schlage BE469NX  (Read 68570 times)

Offline senad

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Schlage BE469NX
« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2015, 09:08:08 pm »
After R070 update I am still seeing the same issue... locks pairs, incorrect status, no functionality. Did R070 make things better for anybody?

Offline dahwong

« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2015, 11:40:18 pm »
I've paired, re-paired, tried all sorts of things.  I cannot seem to get it to lock or unlock -- actually nothing works.  1 out of about 100 attempts actually worked, but when I tried to increase the PIN length I was never able to get it to work again -- despite numerous un-pairing and factory resets.  I updated to R070 (and the beta prior to it) and it seems to be the same -- state is incorrect and am unable to lock/unlock, I haven't tried a factory reset on the lock yet.  Some other people have gotten lock/unlock functionality to work, am I missing something?

Offline rldreams

• Beta Testers
« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2015, 12:42:51 pm »
Thanks for the updates, saves me from wasting my time playing with it :D

Offline jcodyn

• Backer
« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2015, 06:24:15 pm »
I've paired, re-paired, tried all sorts of things.  I cannot seem to get it to lock or unlock -- actually nothing works.  1 out of about 100 attempts actually worked, but when I tried to increase the PIN length I was never able to get it to work again -- despite numerous un-pairing and factory resets.  I updated to R070 (and the beta prior to it) and it seems to be the same -- state is incorrect and am unable to lock/unlock, I haven't tried a factory reset on the lock yet.  Some other people have gotten lock/unlock functionality to work, am I missing something?

I had the exact same issue as you for quite some time. I installed fresh batteries into the lock and for whatever reason, that made it work. Just something else you could try.

Offline Inimical

• Backer
« Reply #94 on: March 03, 2015, 01:36:22 pm »
We're aware of the not so great support for locks in the Android app and we'll get that fixed.
We've also improved the lock support in the most recent firmware that will be out shortly.

Lars - Any update on this? It's been some time, and the issues are still present. Primarily the inability to store, and view the codes.

LGNilsson

« Reply #95 on: March 03, 2015, 04:59:14 pm »
Sorry, I'm away at MWC and I won't be back for another week and a half and won't really be able to follow up on this until then.

Offline dahwong

« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2015, 11:21:10 pm »
I had the exact same issue as you for quite some time. I installed fresh batteries into the lock and for whatever reason, that made it work. Just something else you could try.

Tried another round with fresh batteries without any luck.  I even moved the unit right next to the lock.  One thing I noticed is that even if unpair the lock, the lock says successful.  But when I do a factory reset on the lock it still thinks it's paired. 

Offline sykocus

• Backer
« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2015, 06:06:48 am »
Sorry, I'm away at MWC and I won't be back for another week and a half and won't really be able to follow up on this until then.
Any update?

LGNilsson

« Reply #98 on: March 26, 2015, 08:48:44 am »
They claim it's been fixed, new firmware next week.

Offline rldreams

• Beta Testers
« Reply #99 on: March 29, 2015, 08:02:19 pm »
I can verify that the Schlage 469 is indeed now working in R070as, showing proper state ( most of the time) and working in rules. ie: if door unlocks, then turn on hall lights, if door locks then wait 60 seconds turn off hall lights.
Even if showing the wrong state ( unlocked after it locks ) the lights still shut off after the time delay set in the rules and then it shows the proper lock state.

Offline Inimical

• Backer
« Reply #100 on: April 01, 2015, 11:22:28 am »
They claim it's been fixed, new firmware next week.

Still broken in 72..  Cannot create\modify\view codes >:(

Offline rldreams

• Beta Testers
« Reply #101 on: April 01, 2015, 03:24:57 pm »
Still broken in 72..  Cannot create\modify\view codes >:(

I couldn't check the lock codes, simply because Almond "requires" a minimum 5 digit , and we use all 4 digit codes. I was just happy to have it reading the proper state 95% of the time ( I figured out a 254 error is ( somebody did not close the door all the way ,so ) the bolt did not fully engage) . I really see no reason I would ever need to add/remove, change an access code remotely.

The lock codes is NOT strictly an Almond issue. We have been through 4 different hubs and NONE of them have ever been able to change the lock codes or register which one was used to open the door reliably (if at all). Maybe that function worked with the Nexia hub, but that is one that we never had, so I can't say if it did or not.

I will say that I do wish I could get into the lock memory and see all the active codes and a log of which code was used.

Offline kbtn

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #102 on: April 05, 2015, 06:54:35 pm »
Using firmware 72 and lock connects but will not show proper locked/unlocked status on LCD and when I try to lock or unlock, it just hangs at "Prossesing".  The iOS app shows the lock, but it says "could not update sensor"

Offline kurt711

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #103 on: April 05, 2015, 11:13:45 pm »
I just purchased BE469WK, same model but wink compatible that has same issue as previous post. Lock gets recognized on R072 but will not show current status(shows unlock symbol) or allow for change in status in Android App and could not update status in IOS app. Web gui shows unlocked and will not lock/unlock. I can manage codes outside of Almond+, atleast want 100% accurate lock/unlock. It is a lock after all. Please prioritize getting these Locks working good as it is a security issue :)  Thanks.

Offline sykocus

• Backer
« Reply #104 on: April 06, 2015, 02:02:40 am »
I just changed the batteries in the lock. Moved the almond within 5ft of the lock and after 3-4 rounds of unpairing and re-pairing I'm still having the same issue I had in August of last year: lock doesn't show correct lock/unlock status, pin codes don't take and when you try to lock/unlock remotely it hangs at "processing".  >:(

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 16 queries.