bottleneck
Choose style:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Almond+ / Re: All my smart devices vanished
« Last post by mparadis on Today at 10:55:19 am »
It includes an update that will make it possible to restore any devices if they vanish from your user interfaces under specific circumstances. The devices cannot be "removed" or "remove all" and the device (Almond+) should not be updated or rebooted. I am not sure if that is it.
Almond 2015 / Any feedback related to Almond 2015 Firmware R108
« Last post by Ashok on Today at 09:01:41 am »
Please post any feedback related to Almond 2015 Firmware R108 here.
Almond 2015 / Almond 2015 Firmware R108 is out
« Last post by Ashok on Today at 09:01:01 am »
Almond 2015 Firmware R108 is out, please find the release notes below:

--> Added support for restoring the sensors.

--> Temperature not updating on Door sensor bug fixed.

--> Cree Bulbs turning Off/On randomly bug fixed.

Note: Please click here to download and install it manually through Web UI.

« Last post by grh on January 17, 2018, 11:45:09 pm »
Ashok, I see R092 was released today.  Is this a workaround or a bug fix to the issue with devices vanishing from the config?
Almond+ / Re: UK Fibaro Flood Sensor Issue
« Last post by onyx on January 17, 2018, 11:55:22 am »
Z-wave EU is different from Z-wave US and not inter operable....Zigbee is the same everywhere.
Home automation / Re: Ikea Tradfri Smart lighting
« Last post by mparadis on January 17, 2018, 07:42:01 am »
submit logs after trying to pair and title them tradfri not pairing
« Last post by mparadis on January 17, 2018, 07:35:18 am »
Honestly? I could not find anything else that works as well. Tried smartthings, was not impressed. Already using homeassistant, so tied using a stick with that. Was not impressed with the config involved. Currently using Homeassistant and custom python scripts with Almond and I am happy.

Also, the way things are going z-wave and zigbee are going to be dead with Wifi being the norm. I *hate* that, but looks like that is going to be the future looking at CES etc.

I agree. The Almond ecosystem is what I am looking for, though I have obviously asked for certain functionally/features that aren't available that I would like, compared with what everyone offers. How are you using the Homeassistant and python scripts?

I don't see Z Wave and Zigbee going down. At least not for a while, I do see potential for a future merger of the two to better compete and make it less confusing. Once people start to have high numbers of WiFi smart HA devices I think you'll see the non-WiFi protocols surge again.
« Last post by d.kiran on January 17, 2018, 02:24:40 am »
Now looks like the cloud is not working. Therefore nothing via alexa works. Local control is still there. Just the cloud part is  not working. Sending logs.

I had to change my password and then reconnect and everything worked.

Because of this and lack of updates I am moving my WiFi devices to Google WiFi mesh system. Not sure if I want to still use the home automation part of the almond + or not. What are you guys using now and does it work well?
Honestly? I could not find anything else that works as well. Tried smartthings, was not impressed. Already using homeassistant, so tied using a stick with that. Was not impressed with the config involved. Currently using Homeassistant and custom python scripts with Almond and I am happy.

Also, the way things are going z-wave and zigbee are going to be dead with Wifi being the norm. I *hate* that, but looks like that is going to be the future looking at CES etc.
Almond+ / Re: Need to use Almond+ as network switch
« Last post by wiesy442 on January 16, 2018, 08:53:38 pm »
Thank you. I did try that, half suspecting that would be the proper way to do it. I can't map the drive. I can't even reach it's IP. Opened CMD and looked for it "arp -a". It's not there.  Perhaps the new firmware might help, but I'm not expecting it.
Almond Click / Re: Back in stock?
« Last post by Dudeness30 on January 16, 2018, 06:50:29 pm »
When will there be more available?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 13 queries.