bottleneck
Choose style:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Almond+ / Re: Super slow to act, and react!
« Last post by umami on February 24, 2017, 11:20:38 pm »
It's a long shot, but make sure you don't have any rules that have missing devices, or overlap with scene programming. My system lags improved drastically when I found I had a scene and rule that were programmed to do nearly identical things.
Almond+ / Re: Weather location is incorrect
« Last post by umami on February 24, 2017, 06:18:34 pm »
It appears the problem has either been fixed on Securifi's end, or has "fixed itself" on the ISP side.

Ashok, I'm sorry but I don't have the time to figure out how to downgrade the firmware at the moment. I might be able to look into this next week, but not sure how I will test this if the location is now working.
Almond+ / Has anyone been using A+ as a bridge and able to use home automation?
« Last post by jjhung88 on February 24, 2017, 02:53:29 pm »
I thought when I tried bridge mode, I cannot use zwave or zigbee device. Can someone confirm if it is true that home automation only works in bridge mode?
Home automation / can home automation work in bridge mode for A+?
« Last post by jjhung88 on February 24, 2017, 02:28:46 am »
I thought that the automation function can only work if you are in AP mode. Can someone confirm if bridge mode can or cannot use home automation zigbee/z-wave?
Or add a sensor that reports decibel level.

Do not want to discourage those book reading clubs... :)
Party Squasher.. custom app on a GLinet mini router......
That is a very distinctive enclosure...
=)

Almond+ / Re: Zooz Valve Control
« Last post by Ashok on February 23, 2017, 11:16:49 am »
@ zibmak,

@ Ashok,

Did you receive the system logs? Any revelations with this issue?
I just need to return this item in 3 days if we think the valve is faulty.

Thanks for your help

Sorry for the delay, was away for few days. It should get added as generic device and work fine only through LCD  UI and if not, then please do remove and add it again. Meanwhile, will get back to you with an update by tomorrow with out fail.
It's a nice idea, I'm always up for more notification customization. You can kind of do it manually right now, since you can get notifications when new devices join the network. You would know something was up when in the span of an hour 40 new devices joined your network.
Almond+ / Re: Nest Almond IFTTT automation
« Last post by Ohiomedic on February 23, 2017, 09:39:19 am »
The away function for the nest had a weird limit for IFTTT when I used it. It was either IFTTT only worked when the nest went into away mode automatically or if it was manually done I can't remember which. I'm thinking it only worked if it was put in away mode manually, because I set IFTTT to notify me when it switched to away and I hardly ever got notifications.
Almond+ / Re: Zooz Valve Control
« Last post by zibmak on February 23, 2017, 09:13:35 am »
@ Ashok,

Did you receive the system logs? Any revelations with this issue?
I just need to return this item in 3 days if we think the valve is faulty.

Thanks for your help
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 11 queries.

bottleneck